Thursday, January 14, 2010

NATURE'S ECHO

Walking alone was I,
When he gave me a glance.
Ignoring him continued I
But he put me in a trance.

He was all burning gold,
Giving life in every soul.
Squirming my eyes I bowed,
Never dare again to stare.

The lovely touch-me-nots,
Opened up without a shy.
The gurgling river,
Flowed like an elegant princess.

The tweety birds up in their nests,
Chirped loudly as if in a yawn.
To remind the beautiful world,
That its another new bright dawn.

Towards dusk a colorful silent war,
Between the sun and the pearly moon.
But the fire's fading power,
Lead to the glorious victory of the other.

The creamy white moon,
Took her rightful place.
Gleeing with infectious happiness,
Upon her wonderous victory.

Scattered around her are loyal stars,
Shining high, clear and bright.
Adding specks of glory,
To the vast barren expanse.

Quiet was the whole world,
All creatures sound asleep.
Caring are the lovely stars,
Twinkling heavenly thru' out the hours.

Towards the other new dawn,
Vanished the specks of candles.
To hide, behind the big golden glow,
Who is shining fiercely, far and wide.

1 comment:

  1. its simply beautiful ....
    i am so tangled up in the rigours and stress of daily life that havent looked at the world around me like this for quite some time ... this seems so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete